EXECUTIVE PRESENCE FOR WOMEN LEADERS PROGRAM
Become all the leader you can be
IN NEED OF EXECUTIVE PRESENCE?
- As a woman leader you want to give yourself every opportunity to stand out and be seen as a highly effective senior leader.
- While executive presence has always been a mysterious “X Factor” in leadership, we solve the mystery in this course.
- Terms like charisma and executiveimage are often considered synonyms of executive presence, but we know from research that these are just one part of the “executive presence puzzle”.
- What you’ll learn in this program is that there are 15 qualities that enable you to not only stand out, but influence others and sustain goal-directed action in an organization.
- The program provides you with a clear path to understanding your executive presence and how it is felt by others.
- You walk away from the program with practical skills and tools for leading with influence, winning buy-in, mobilizing above-and-beyond effort, sustaining purposeful action, and driving business results.
- Prior to the program, you’ll have the opportunity to complete the Bates ExPI™, a multi-rater 360 assessment.
- Based on the Bates ExPI™ Assessment, you discover your strengths and gaps within 15 areas of leadership proven to be critical to influencing others and driving results.
- After the assessment you’ll have a 30 min. personal orientation call and a 1,5 hour confidential insights and interpretation session with a Holter Consulting coach.
- Through the program, you learn to amplify your strengths in three dimensions: Character, Substance, and Style.
- Along with the coach, you’ll identify concrete steps to apply what you’ve learned to two important, business relevant themes that are drivers in your current role.
This program targets the business needs of women leaders, entrepreneurs and business owner with these types of challenges and responsibilities:
- Critical need to cascade messages, win buy-in, influence actions, get results.
- On point to lead change, drive innovation, or execute major initiatives.
- Important to understand how to influence C-Suite, peers, senior leaders.
- Leading a team that needs to be engaged, motivated and inspired to go above and beyond.
- Build a leadership brand to influence and inspire key stakeholders.
- Expand enterprise influence and impact across the organization or externally.
- Need to accelerate effectiveness and deliver on business imperatives for your team.
- Fast-track transition into new role or new responsibilities.
- Develop higher EQ, listening skills and ability to read the room.
- All women – like all men – are unique. Therefore, we don’t believe that there are general behaviors or skills that all women need to develop.
- In other programs for women, you’ll often find exercises about assertiveness or “speaking up” based on the assumption that this is something all women need to develop.
- However, the truth is that we all have individual development needs to become all the leader we can be.
- This program is not a one-size-fits-all solution.
- You discover your brand of executive presence and how to enhance the qualities you need to engage, align, inspire and move people to act.
WHY A PROGRAM FOR ONLY WOMEN LEADERS?
- We don’t believe that women leaders need to ”be fixed”or that women are in special need of development. So, why a “women only” program?
- Statistics tell us, that most women leaders at executive level will find themselves in the minority.
- By being a “women only” program we create a safe and collegial environment where women leaders can share challenges, struggles and experiences.
- We find that it creates a special atmosphere where vulnerability, open-mindedness and learning thrive.
- The Executive Presence for Women Leaders Program is a unique opportunity to meet with and learn from talented, driven and like-minded women leaders from various organizations and industries.
- The Executive Presence Program for Women Leaders is arranged on request.
- Please contact us if you or your company are interested in hearing more.
- Price: 29.500 DKK including your own ExPI™ Assessment, feedback session and follow-up coaching session.
- Group rates are available for 3+ people.
- The program offers a unique, high impact experience that gives you a tangible, powerful set of tools, including these key elements:
- Unique data set of your strengths and development areas, based on your Bates ExPI™ Assessment and feedback session.
- A two-day seminar in a safe, collegial, thought-provoking and stimulating learning environment with peers from a variety of industries.
- Expert guidance from seasoned executive coaches working successfully with global teams.
- Wisdom sharing with peers around your business challenges.
- Breakfast and lunch with time to meet and interact with like-minded professionals.
- Post-program follow-up coaching session with a Holter Consulting coach.